Monday, August 17, 2009

Gorgeously Green


This weekend I bought Gorgeously Green and devoured the entire book over the weekend. I frantically underlined and took notes, I researched products online and bought a bunch of stuff. This book is a great read and I highly recommend it!

My absolute favorite section was the chapter on beauty products. Sophie lists products she likes, ingredients to avoid, and things to make at home. This chapter is going to make shopping for eco-friendly beauty products much easier for me. I've been having a tough time researching on my own and this is exactly what I needed.

The other sections in her book, which are all extremely useful include earth-friendly workouts, products for the home, diet, shopping, and lifestyle tips.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home